I want to thank FireFly Shop for giving me this awesome award! I think it is so cool!
Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:
“When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. List if you can and/or dare at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”
So my honest ten things are:
- I am a disorganized person.
- I have the WORST memory ever! Even my son has realized this lately! He tells me "You'll forget!"
- If I don't drink enough coffee through out the day, I get a headache.
- I LOVE Dr. Phil. I may have a secret crush on him. I know, strange.
- My 13 year old drives me insane. For some reason I have less patience with her than the other kids, but I don't love her any less. We just butt heads a lot.
- I LOVE staying at home with my kids. I used to work, but feel I was meant to be a Stay at Home Mom. I think God every day I am able to.
- I DO NOT want to have anymore kids. I have not one urge to have another.
- I love cooking and trying new recipes.
- I am super excited to leave for Florida Sunday with only 2 kids. It is so stressful trying to entertain 4 kids at my in laws.
- I wished I lived in a warmer climate. Although I love being near my family, I think I would be ok if I moved somewhere warmer, like South Carolina.
Now to pick my seven blogs, and pass this Honest Award to them:7. The Life and Times of Tanya Rocks