Friday, October 30, 2009

Wow....Long Time...No See!

Has it really been this long since I blogged? Wow!

Life is so crazy and this wasn't my top priority. Guess I need to change that! I promise to not go that long again!

Life is good. Kids are happy.

We celebrated Tommy's 6th Birthday. I know....I am bad...he never got his own post that day.




Mommy had a girls weekend in Boston. My girlies from out of state (even Canada!) came for a visit a few weeks ago. We had fun....even to much fun! What happens on Girls Weekend....stays with Girls Weekend!



We have been Apple picking



We have been enjoying nice weather


We have had fun playing in the leaves!


We have had tantrums
They even tried sledding one day.....with no snow!





I will try not to wait so long next time!

No comments: