Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another Installation of "Kids Say the Funniest Things!"

They love taking my camera and taking pictures of themselves!

Katie told me today "When I grow up I want to be a Dad and a rockstar!" When I asked why she said "Because Dad's can do whatever they want and don't have babies!"

Katie : "When I grow up I want to marry Justin Beiber so I can be a mom!"

Tommy came off the bus one day (after talking to him about losing gloves and hats at school) "Mom! I didn't lose anything at school today!" The funniest part was he had his report card that he was excited to show me and not losing something was more important!

Katie cut out a picture of a person and said "I made this picture of Dad because it is kinda bald!"

Tommy "Ummm, Mom...you REALLY need to start buying Oreos!"

Tommy "Mom, if I had to vote for the most beautiful girl, I would vote for you!" awwwwww

Tommy after I asked him to get his pajamas on. (In his Harry Potter English accent voice) "Mother, there appears to be no jammies over here!"

Katie to Daddy "Daddy, when I grow up I want to be a teenager and a mom!" Daddy simply said, "That is great! You just can't be them at the same time!"

2 comments:

LisaDay said...

Ha, ha, ha. I think your husband has a good point.

LisaDay

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!