Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my 37th birthday.

I had a question that I need an answer to. When I was 36 I could say I was in my mid thirties. Can I still say that or am I now in my later 30s?

Anyways, my husband always makes fun of me and calls it my birthday month. Hey, I'll take it!

Saturday he had a day of surprises. He had an appointment for me to get a mani/pedi. He then had 2 outfits right down to the jewelry and shoes! We went to dinner in Boston and then to a comedy show. I had never been. It was so fun!

Yesterday, my actual birthday, I had breakfast with a friend, lunch with 2 friends and ended the day with my husband and kids. My favorite pizza from Bertucci's and ice cream cake. The kids made me pictures. Sam made me a homemade paper cake!



The little kids decorated the cake.




It was the best day!