Monday, January 3, 2011

Silly Katie!


Katie has been so funny the past year. She has the best and funniest personality of my brood.
I have to share some funny things she has said the past few weeks.

"Dad, you smell like a dad"

"Mom, when you are mean people, you ruin my day!" (when I wouldn't let her sleep with her Zhu Zhu Pet)

"When I grow up I am going to have a boy so Tommy can have a brother. He keeps asking for one!"

"Mom, when people die you have to marry someone else. Dad will die before you, me and Tommy so you will have to marry someone else." (I know, morbid)

"When you die, you go in the grass and they put a stone over you! I don't want to be part of the grass!"

In the mall she saw a security guard that looked about 75 She points and yells "Look! An old man police guy!"

At lunch with my dad,(just today!) he was rubbing her back. She loves it. She loves it so much she said (very loudly) "ahhhh....rub it baby!"

While at the Liquor Store we walked by the wine section and she yells "Mom, Dad! Look! It is the wine you like!!" If that wasn't bad enough, She saw the bottle of Skinny Girl Margarita I like, (it is delish) and said LOUDLY "MOMMA! There is your Skinny Girl drink!" When I put it in the carriage, she held it like a baby and said "This is my Skinny Girl baby!" I am assuming the people around us thought we were alcoholics seeing our kids knew what we drank! We aren't...she us just very observant!

I am sure I will collect more as the days go on! I should make as weekly post of them!


No comments: