Saturday, March 19, 2011

Interview with Katie Mae!

When Tommy was about 4ish I did this same interview with him.  I did it with Katie the other day!

 
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
I love you mom, really much

3. What makes mom sad?
Saying I don't like you

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Me giggling

5. What was your mom like as a child?
really nice

6. How old is your mom?
15

7. How tall is your mom?
30 lbs

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go on your computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
singing

11. What is your mom really good at?
Putting channels on the TV, I mean, driving your car


12. What is your mom not very good at?
I don't know!


13. What does your mom do for her job?
Take care of kids. That is one you are very good at!


14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Doing things that I don't know how to do


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A dog


17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play


18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our hair


19. How are you and your mom different?
different shirts


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you are so sweet and have a heart!


21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Friendly's!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I LOVE this! I am definitely going to do this with Sophie and am interested to see her responses!! Too cute.

just the five of us said...

Thanks for sharing this post! In the future this will be absolutely precious to you. (:

I wonder what my girls would say. Especially now that they are teenagers. (:

Mark said...

so sweet and cute interview I like it
-------------------------------
3D ultrasounds
4D ultrasounds

Unknown said...

ha ha! love it! Love the channel changing one and about your shirts. so cute!!

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog :)
HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

Unknown said...

kocaeli our home and transportation services near the house shipping is done gebze lift.
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Darica evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit nakliye firması
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
thank turkey

Pocket News said...

Hi! I’ve been following your weblog for a long time and from here I
Get the inspiration to go ahead. Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!
--
Thanks
Joseph Johns
No Moon Day Calender Team