This has been going around. I thought it would be funny to ask Tommy, age 5.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
No (yes, I say that a lot!)
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
Me being mean (hence the answer to #1!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Play with babies
6. How old is your mom?
35...I know that! (and he likes to tell everyone!)
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go to breakfast at the Golden Spoon with me!
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Make stuff to eat
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Songs (hmmm...not sure about that!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Dropping me off at school
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Reading long stories.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I don't know
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to the Golden Spoon
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
I wear glasses
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because we kiss each other!
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the store