Wow, my 100th post! Come celebrate with me! In honor if it, I am having family over and serving a huge turkey dinner. Well, ok, it is really Thanksgiving dinner, but I will call it my celebration!
I saw someone write down what they have learned about blogging in their 100th post, so I am going to do the same!
1. 3 Column blogs are easier to organize.
2. Check out Secret's in the Sauce and become part of the blog group. You "meet" many Bloggers. You Blogging life will never be the same!
3. Share funny stories.
4. People like pictures. I am a picture whore......It is my favorite way to share.
5. Comment on other blogs. It gets people motivate to keep going.
6. If you like Blogs, keep them as favorites. If you don't, you may forget them!
7. Don't use your blog to be mean or say hurtful things about others. You never know who is reading! **Although I love razzing on Ms. Nancy, I am thinking she knows nothing about me or my blog**
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat and enjoy your day with family!