Monday, January 5, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Can you see me doing the Happy Dance?

Not only do I love Mondays, when my routine is back to normal. I SUPER love today. The kids are back to school, after having almost 2 weeks off!

However, we have a 2 hour delay. I guess it is icy out there. HOWEVER......we are the only school in my area with a delay. The next closest is almost a 1/2 hour away! What is up with that?

I have a feeling the local DPW dropped the ball. I bet they didn't realize the weather and didn't get out to sand and salt early enough. UGHHHHHHHH!

6 comments:

Debie Napoleon said...

Hi, visiting from SITS. Looks like the vacation won't be over until noon today for you...
and your TP rant - completely agree just had my own meltdown about this...

Sarah said...

Our schools have a 2 hour delay as well, which means no morning preschool...
I was so excited to get back into the normal routine of things...guess we'll start tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

YAY for school ;) I'm sure kids are not as excited as you LOL

SuZ said...

I still have a few years to feel that happiness... but I can imagine that the happy dance is quite refreshing today. :)

just the five of us said...

I teach school and I wasn't doing the Happy Dance today; other than my children are back on schedules and we are back to routines again. Life seems normal when we are on a schedule for some stupid reason!

Lisa and Curtis said...

I am jealous! School doesn't start back til the 14th here! Crazy!