Thursday, June 18, 2009

Freaked out!

OK....I just pulled a tick of of Katie's coochie!

I am freaked.

She probably got it from spending 5 hours at the park. I am so mad at myself for not checking!

We were in Target and she said there was something down there. She had a dress on and I took a quick peek in the isle. She didn't want me to touch. I thought it was some lint.

I get home, she goes pee and I look.

It wasn't lint.

It was a tick. One that has sucked some blood out already.

UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

oh. sweet. jesus.


ACK!!!!!

The other day one of the boys in another class told his teacher a spider was sucking his brain out. The teacher just decided to quickly go to the nurse- and they found a TICK in his HAIR. sucking out his brain.

Rebecca Jo said...

Yep... That happens alot - they like warm places.. I just heard a way to get them off - soak a cotton ball with dish washing liquid - its supposed to make them stick to that with the stickers & everything so no part is left behind...

Mel said...

OOOOOOO I HATE HATE HATE those!!! And they usually find their way up high where thigh meets crotch. UGHH! I've heard bleach will make them let go, but you would not want to put straight bleach on Katie's delicate part.

Bren said...

Ohhhhh noooooo! Ick! Yucky Yucky!

Karla said...

Ooooh that sounds awful! Poor Katie!!! Poor mommy!

Ri. Short for Maria. Not pronounced like the bread. said...

Oh, man, just the thought of that gives me the willies. I've escaped it so far, but with a three year old boy, I'm sure the clock is ticking.

(No pun intended...)

Kristin said...

ewww- that is just ew! no other words will come into the brain! what a night, just read the shopping post too- I HATE shopping with all the kids. Always ends like that, someone is screaming- but it's usually me!

SuZ said...

Ecccccckkkkk!!!

Unknown said...

Poor girl. YUCKY! stopping by from SITS!