Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Fun Day!

This weekend was Family Fun Day....minus the teenagers.

Chris owns a little tiny boat that goes about 5 MPH. Hey...it was a step up from the canoe he had!
The kids love helping out. They were helping Daddy push out from the boat ramp.
Everyone was happy......


We stopped the dam and had lunch
And peed......
We went fishing........

Katie caught the only fish!
She named it Dorothy.

We put Dorothy back in the water to see her Momma.

Then Tommy decided to spray sunscreen in his eyes! Yes, it was by accident.


But that was the end of the day. He was all done being out on the water. We had been out for 2 hours. I was done at that point too!

It was a fun day!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. I love the peeing picture! Looks like something my kids would do! =)

Rebecca Jo said...

Love the "petting" of Dorothy... & glad she got to go find her momma too! :)

SuZ said...

Ahhhh, how fun. I love Family Fun Days! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Just stopping by from SITS to say hello. I love your blog title - I'm a mom to 4 kids myself (three boys 16, 11, 8 and one girl 13).