Saturday, September 19, 2009

Biking the Cape Cod Canal!

Last weekend we took 3 out of the 4 kids down to the Cape Cod Canal to bike the bike path. One end to the other is 7 miles.
To my amazement we did it!

I knew Casey, my athletic kid, would do it. Never did I think my 5 year old would!

We went to one side and back. That meant we all biked 14 miles that day!!!

We did stop at the end of the first 1/2 to walk on the rocks. We needed some time off those bikes after being on for 7 miles!


Plus, Tommy found a spider web to pee on!



We watched the fisherman. We watch one catch a 32" fish and then.......stab it...gross


We climbed back on and headed back.....another 7 miles!


Katie had it easy on the back of Dad's bike. She liked playing games with Casey. They kept trying to hold hands!

Never did I think we could bike 14 miles! What an accomplishment!



They were tired though!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, what a fun (exhausting!) day. How cool that you guys all biked all 14 miles- that's awesome!!