Monday, September 28, 2009

Sam and her Permit!

SHE DID IT!

Sami got her Learners Permit to drive. I am so proud of her!

We waited at the RMV for about an hour. Off she went for the test!

When she got out she wanted to drive home. I told her I would drive through town and then she could drive the back roads from there.

I am not sure how "cool" it is to drive a mini van....but she got to drive!

Getting ready to pull out!

Off she went!

I have to say, I was VERY surprised at how well she did. It must have been all that parking lot practice she did with her dad.
When we got home I had errands to run so of course.....she wanted to drive!

Watch out world......she is on the road!

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh the fun of wanting to drive EVERYWHERE when you first get those permits & licenses... it gets old quick though, doesnt it? Enjoy your chauffeur while you have it! :)

Lisa and Curtis said...

Ok seriously I don't think she coul dlook more like you in that 2nd to the last picture! That is crazy! Congrats to her!!