Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I have been MIA.....

I got an email from my cousin (thanks Aimee) and I knew I needed to get my but in gear!

Life has been so busy getting everyone back to school.

Tommy

He is NOT adjusting to Kindergarten very well.

He has had issues getting on the bus. Last week was torture. He cried almost everyday before the bus came. It has not been fun. He is one of the last stops and there aren't many seats for him. I have taken to bribery. If he gets on the bus like a big boy all this week, he gets the new Bionicle he wants.

He said he hated school.
He said he wished they never invented school.
He said he doesn't like it because he doesn't like being quiet and having to raise his hand.

I never had this with Sam and Casey! They LOVED school! They climbed right on that bus and never looked back!

Casey

She has made it on to the 8th grade soccer team! This is the first school sport she is playing for. It is very exciting! For a week they had try outs and about 8 or so girls got cut.

I am so proud of her! Today is their first game. I know she will rock it out there! She is one fast girl! She is playing Center Forward!

They were having a "Psych Up" at school. They wear wearing their uniforms all day.

Sami

My oldest child has landed her first job! Man, that makes me feel old! She just got a job as a cashier at a local grocery store. She has trained for about a week and last night she was on a "live" register.

I was so proud of her getting this. What a huge responsibility! She interviewed and has the responsibility of getting her schedule and being there. On top of making sure her school work is done and grades stay up.

Welcome to the world of being a taxpayer!

Kate

Today she starts preschool. You know I will be showing all those pictures!

So this is why I have been MIA.....I can't keep up with my life!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Aw, I'm sorry Tommy isn't enjoying Kinder very much yet. Poor little dude.

I hope Kate enjoys preschool! I teach preschool and Kinder and the kids are just stinkin' adorable this year!! (They are every year, of course!)

Karla said...

You do sound super busy Rebecca! Miss you! I hope Tommy adjusts to Kindergarten soon, I am sure he will! I can't wait to hear how Katie likes Pre-school. Congrats to both Casey and Sami!

SuZ said...

Life just gets in the way sometimes... :)