This has been going around the Facebook world. I thought it would be fun to post it on my blog for those of you who aren't my Facebook friends.
Here are 25 random things about me!
1. I moved out of the house when I was 16, but did move back briefly before I graduated.
2. I had my first child at 18.
3. I can balance a spoon on my nose.
4. I can remove someone else's belt with my toes. (Ask Jerry D. to verify that one!)
5. I have my belly button pierced. It was the first Christmas gift my husband ever gave me!
6. I am very happily divorced from my 2 older girls dad. We were only married 3 years.
7. I have been with Chris for over 11 years. He is the best husband and Dad.
8. I have 4 crazy kids. But wouldn't change it for the world.
9. When I was in middle school I would steal cigarettes from my dad and hide them in a bag in the woods. (with Susan!)
10. I went to a Vocational School and got my hairdressing license. I have not done hair in 15 years. Anyone want a haircut?
11. When I was younger I wanted to be a Solid Gold Dancer! I still have hopes!
12. I smoked pot for the first time on my first day of High School. Please don't flame me, it was peer pressure
13. My husband and I balance each other out. He is a OCD freak......I am totally NOT!
15. I have a close group of friends I met on a parenting chat board 3 years ago. We talk everyday and are very close. They have met, I have not had the chance to. They think I am a troll. =)
16. I love being a stay at home mom. It was a job I always felt I was meant to have. I have been home with them for 8 years.
17. I used to be an event coordinator at EMC. I love my girls there and still are close with them.
18. My mother in law and I are great friends! We defy the odds!
19. I went to Florida 5 times the past 12 months. I am thankful for my inlaws and the free place to stay!
20. Being a parent of 2 teenage girls in the hardest, most emotional thing ever!
21. I got a Blackberry for my birthday. I am addicted to it. It is referred to as my "Crackberry"
22. I am addicted to reality TV. Real Housewives of Orange County and Atlanta, Hell's Kitchen, Amazing Race and many more. I like "mindless" TV.
23. I am addicted to reading People Magazine. Chris choked when he saw how much my subscription was!
24. I cry at weddings, even if I don't even know the people getting married.
25. I love going out to eat. So much a few friends if mine started Dinner Club once a month! It is like Book Club, we just go to different places to eat every month! We have gone twice!