Saturday, April 18, 2009

Much About Nothing

I have not much to blog about.

BLAH

I have been packing. We are headed to FLA Monday for the week. Staying at the Out Laws house. It will be fun.

So since I have nothing exciting to share, I will share cute pictures of my little ones. I would share the older ones, but they are never home for me to take pictures of!

It was about 70 Friday. We spent much of the day outside.

OK, seriously, I know she is mine so I am bias, but don't you want to eat her face up?
Tommy is lounging out is his new chair.

3 comments:

TanyaRocks said...

They are so cute!

BTW- I have that outfit that Katie has on in my cart right now!

Kristin said...

Very cute! Enjoy your trip next week- we are wrapping up a fantastic week with my in laws- loved having the extra adults!!

SuZ said...

Enjoy your vacay!