I thought I would share this easy- kid friendly recipe. We are making them for the place settings at Easter!
INGREDIENTS: (makes 8)
1 package refrigerated bread stick dough
Edible Glitter or colored sugar
- Mold several pieces of tin foil into long sticks about the size of a paper towel tube. Spray with cooking spray.
- Open the dough. Shape the dough into long snakes and coil them aorund the foil severla times.
- Dip the rings in the colored sugar. (we put the sugar on before we wrapped them! OOPS!)
- Bake 10-13 minutes ar 375 degrees.
- Let them cool and slide the foil off.
- Roll napkins up and slide into them! (if you get that far! My kids usually eat them first!)