Then I came downstairs and it all changed! It is only 7:00 am and this is what I have incurred already!
- Hubby complained that we will be in Florida to long. We are staying with his parents from Mon-Mon. He says after 5 days I am done. Guess what? I knew that. However, when I booked the tickets it was $600 cheaper to go the times I picked, than come home on a weekend. He actually had me checking the airlines online and see if we can come back sooner.
- Tommy whipped his blanket in Katie's face. I took it away. All he had to do was apologize to her to get it back. Easy right? Nope. He would rather cry and complain that he wants his blankie back then say "I am sorry". After doing that for a 1/2 hour he realized he was not going to win and said sorry.
- Katie sees Tommy crying and tries to aggrivate the situation. She wants the little chair he is sitting in. This sets her off. I try to get her to move and she won't. I move her myself and she kicks, screams and cries. She starts giving me raspberries. (spitting at me) I am SUPER mature and do it back to her because I am ready to crack. It makes her cry and me laugh. She storms off to find Daddy.
- Casey has her arm wrapped in a splint and sling. She fell off the ladder to her bed and bruised her arm really bad. Yes, right before vacation. This morning she can't find 2 out of the 4 bandage clips. She left for school with one bandage around her arm with the sling. BUT......not before realizing she left her backpack in her Dad's car last night. Did she blame herself? Nope.....it was Sam's fault. UGH
- Sam is not talking to Chris or I. So that made her quiet this morning.Thankfully. We are awful parents and life with her Dad's is so much better. Even though we pay for EVERYTHING! Yup, anyone who is divorced will verify that kids think your ex, their Dad, is great and wonderful. Even though they owe you $5,000.
How will I survive the day?