Wow, this is my 200th post. Man, I have a lot to say. Yes, if you know me in real life I am a Chatty Cathy. I am home with 4 kids, I LOVE adult conversation. My darling husband is far from a conversationalist. So when I get your ear....you get my mouth. =)
Now, people who don't know me get my Blog!
1. Tommy loves telling knock knock jokes lately. The problem? He only knows 3. So it is the same every time. He now has Katie saying them.
2. I am so tired of diapers but can't get Katie near a potty. She tells me she is scared.
3. I can't wait for April vacation. We are headed to Florida to my Out Laws place. I need warmth and sun. Chris and I are planning on taking the big girls to Island of Adventures without little kids!
4. I started running yesterday. I need to get in shape. It was a sorry sight to see. I ran, walked, ran walked. I have committed to a 5K in June. I can't even go 1K! Sam came with me and did a better job.
5. My house needs cleaning and I have no energy to clean.
6. I am headed out to dinner with girlfriends tonight. We have dubbed it "Dinner Club" like book club, only we go out to different restaurants once a month! This will be the 3rd time. It is fun!
7. I am sick of finding Lego pieces everywhere.
8. I am tired of sibling rivalry. How do you teach them to get along?
9. I need to go on a date with my husband.
10. I gave my son meatballs for lunch. He asked if I made them. I said yes......as I was pulling the premade package out of the freezer.