Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vacation- Part 1

I am back! I made through vacation with the entire family and the Outlaws!
We had a great time. Chris was surprised I was ol by the end. Usually by day 5 I am toast. I am usually crabby with zero patience left. For some reason not this time. YA!

The girls wanted a silly pictures on the way there.
That is Chris's beer!


The kids spent a lot of time in the pool. We brought Tommy's life jacket with us and he swam the whole pool instead of being stuck on the stairs. It was great.

Yes, he was playing with a Little Mermaid toy.

We hit the beach the beach.


The kids found a whole muscle. It was squirting water at them when it opened slightly!
Tommy made a picture in the sand of him and I.
My kids!
OK, that is all I have time for this morning! I will post a few more later!

5 comments:

Karla said...

I am so glad that you all enjoyed your vacation Rebecca! It looks fabulous!!!

Kaycee said...

I'm soo jealous! You always get fun vacas LOL! Katie looks SO big!

shortmama said...

Oh how I wish I was at the beach right now! Looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

those are great! and so much easier when they wear vest! we love it! love the last pic of the four of them.

nikkicrumpet said...

Oh man... a vacation on the beach would be so wonderful right now! It looks like everyone was having a great time! How cool to have a nice relaxing vacation with the kids and build memories.