Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You watered it with what?

We were just outside filling up the bird feeder. Tommy asked if he could take some of the seeds to plant and grow a Thistle plant.
Scratching my head, I said ok. I didn't even know what one was, how does he?
This is what it is:
OK....I think it is a weed.

Anyways, I said "Sure".

Really, we all know it won't grow. It was an activity that took him 10 minutes to do. Score!

He dug a hole.

Put the seeds in.

Covered it up.

Went in the house to get some water for it.

The problem........

He came out with his SNEAKER filled with water!

Oh my.......I was laughing so hard! I asked him why. He said he couldn't find anything to put hte water in!

At least he was creative!

8 comments:

Amy B said...

Oh now that is so darn cute..I so hope it grows for him..and his shoe dries..

thedomesticdame said...

lol got to love the lil ones!

Kristin said...

That is classic!! Too funny! Let's hope you have a back up pair. My son wore every single pair of shoes he owned out side last weekend & got them all caked with mud. I mean, really bad. Then we had to go out- to bowling of all places, where I would have to hand the man his shoes....thankfully I found anothother pair in the basement.

Carrie said...

Love it!!!

Kaycee said...

Aw!! That is so cute :) Very smart thinking too lol

Beth said...

LOL! That is so cute!
Way to use ingenuity!!

SuZ said...

Hhhhaaaaaa. ha ha ha.

At least he didn't pee on it, right? :) :) :)

Unknown said...

his shoe filled with water? What a smart boy! LOL That made me totally laugh out loud!!!!!