Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to Normal!

I think we are getting back to our regular life today. Everyone is feeling good! *knocks on wood*
What a weekend. I like having my Katie Mae back! She was not herself.

This is us in the ER. Such a sad look! (by the way, I was taking these for her daddy and sending the via cell phone. He was home with the others)
By morning she was SOOOOO much better! I bought her a pink etcher sketch. She loved it and was showing anyone who came in the room!
And us waiting for the car to go home. Ice cream makes it all better!

8 comments:

Amy B said...

Wow she does look so much better. I am so glad. And ice Cream does make things so MUCH better.
Try to get some rest today mom...you are bound to be tired.

Kim said...

Glad to see she's feeling better! It's no fun being sick.

Anonymous said...

I'm so gladd she's feeling better :)

Unknown said...

such a sweetie pie. love her so much!

Unknown said...

is that monkeys feet I see in the background of a pic? :)

SuZ said...

I'm glad she's feeling better, babe!

Stacey said...

She looks a lot better in the last picture. I am glad that she is better.

just the five of us said...

Glad to hear that your daughter is doing much better!