Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ugh Puke......

Why is it when your husband has a meeting at night, a child starts to puke? Leaving all the clean up to me?

Poor Katie just fell asleep after throwing up several times in an hour. She puked before bed. I cleaned her up and brought her upstairs. She didn't want a story, she just wanted to sleep. Even instructing me to leave her room!

Not 10 minutes later when she is fast asleep, she is puking again. Projectile. Not a pretty sight seeing she had "pigs in a blanket" at dinner time.

The topper, I put clean sheets on her bed today.

She is fast asleep on the couch now. She keeps waking up to throw up. It is going to be a long night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh :( I hope she feels better! Hugs!!!

Stacey said...

Oh I know how you feel. All my boys had the same thing last week. Poor Katie. I hope she feels better soon.

shortmama said...

poor kiddo! put on the coffee for a long night for sure

John Deere Mom said...

Ugh. No fun. I think the anticipation of the long, sucky night is almost worse than the actual getting up. Hope she slept and you didn't have to clean up TOO much puke!

MyWorld said...

I went through that last week with my seven month old. My husband ultimately fell asleep with her in his arms because if she was upright, she wouldn't chuck. As soon she she was laid down, it was a mess. Hope you both managed to get a little rest and things are looking better today.

Bren said...

oh poor sweet thing! I hope she is feeling better today!

Lisa and Curtis said...

Awe! I hope she feels better Rebecca!! I'm sorry!!:(