Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Apologies

It has been brought to my attention that my daughters friends read my blog and do not like certain things I have written.

I will not apologize or delete anything I have ever written. This is a blog about my life and my family, not for the entertainment of teenagers.

I have never ever named names in any issues that my children have had. If you are reading it and know who I am referring to, than you are a friend of hers, know what is going on or are part of the problem. (Especially since I figured out EXACTLY who tried to leave me a comment :] ). The rest of the blogging world and my family don't know.

So continue to read if you want. If you like reading about the life of a stay at home mom and her 4 kids, than so be it. But, do not try to leave me comments about anything that you find offensive, I just hit delete.

And yes, my daughters know I am writing this post.

13 comments:

Amy B said...

Oh...Ummm..let me get this clear. A teenager is TRYING to tell you what to blog about in your own blog? Wow and they say we are the ones who try to control everything. Ha
Good job mom handling that one. Makes ya wonder what she may be so worried about...Hummm..

Beth said...

Way to go mom!! You rock!!

London said...

You go mom!

shortmama said...

And the Mama has spoken! Way to go!

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

You go Momma !

missy said...

well put!!!
stopping bt from SITS!!!!
hope you have a great week!!!!

Beth said...

The internet is an odd thing. So much about our lives is out there and it's a fine line to walk once your kids get old enough to be aware of things.

Good post!

SuZ said...

Geez.

Crazy world huh?

Sarah said...

You tell 'em!

Oh how I don't look forward to ateenage girl.

Amy said...

I just wanted to say Thank you for stopping by my blog page. I really like how you said what needed to be said. You are right this is your blog page and you can do as you please. I was a teen once also and who knows what I wanted to do. I think teens sure have changed a lot since I was there. I have a little girl who is only one. I will be asking for help as she grows. I will have my blog page also. Way to go.

Have a great day.
Wonderful Blog!!

Anonymous said...

You go Mommy :) no need to apologize to any little bratty girls :) if anyone they should apologize for their behaviors!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness rebecca. Shame on them!!! That is just awful!

nikkicrumpet said...

YAY YOU! You shouldn't have to ever apologize for anything you've written here. And if they are offended then I'm guessing that their bad behavior is at fault. Maybe they should change their behavior and then they won't have to worry about what you put on your blog! Oh and thanks for the vote :)