Friday, March 20, 2009

Staying for the Night

They decided to keep Katie overnight. When they did her bloodwork all her levels were really low. They don't feel comfortable sending her home.

I took her to Children's Hospital rather than our local one. I have had such great experiance with the doctors since Tommy started coming here for his asthma. I made the right decision. They have brought her a balloon, a dog in a purse and there is a Leprecan walking around doing magic tricks!

Hopefully we will be home in the morning! Thanks for all the well wishes!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Aw, poor punkin. I hate when the kiddo(s) is/are sick.

Children's hospitals rock. We are partial to St. Louis Children's.

I hope she starts feeling better soon and that everything gets back to the right level.


xoxo

Mel said...

I somehow missed your blog that poor little Katie is sick and in the hospital too! I hope she feels much better soon!

John Deere Mom said...

Oh no! Hope things went smoothly and you are back home safe and sound!

Karla said...

Oh my goodness Rebecca! This is the first time I see this/hear of this! I am so sorry to hear about poor little Katie!!! Keep us informed! I will say some prayers! (((hugs))) for you!