Sunday, March 29, 2009

What is in your cabinets?

Or worse.....what is in your fridge?

Sam took the initiative to clean out our cabinets, freezer and refrigerator!

She came grocery shopping with me and when we got home, she asked if she could organize the kitchen food cabinet.

Ummmmm.....YA!!!!

I looked over and she had everything out of them and was wiping them down! Holy Cow!
After working on that she moved to the refrigerator!

I crack up at this picture because when I asked her to pose she said "Ugh, is this for your blog?" Oh, she knows me all to well!

After, she has decided to make cupcakes with Tommy for dessert!

Hmm....I wonder what she will be asking for.

4 comments:

shortmama said...

How cute. Cleaning out the lovely fridge is on my to-do list this week too!

Unknown said...

how funny about her comment about the pic! LOLOLOL

SuZ said...

Can she come clean my fridge next? :)

Anonymous said...

LOL she knows you too well LOL