Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You know it is a bad day when......

Your son decides to make a gun out of Duplo blocks in the middle of Church Playgroup. OOPS!

Ummm...ya......

Our local church has a wonderful playgroup that we have been going to weekly for 5 years. For $1 a kid there is 3 rooms of toys, a snack room, craft room and Ms.Vicki comes and plays songs, dances and parachute. She ends it reading a bible based story. That is how my kids get a little bit of Jesus. Please don't flame.

While I was with Katie doing the music, Tommy was playing with some boys in the other room. Typical for moms with more than 1. It is gated off, no one is going anywhere.

I went to check on him and got the "You are HIS mom" glare from a mother.

Come on, we know you have all gotten that one time or another.

I knew something wasn't right. I look over and he was making several guns for the other boys. *sigh* I did put an end to that activity and made him move on to something else.

I wonder if they will let me back in.

5 comments:

London said...

Don't feel bad! My kid used to point his finger at people and pretend he was shooting. (AACK I can thank my dad for that.) THey'll get over it.

shortmama said...

LOL I dont care thats funny. We have definitely all got that look before

Anonymous said...

Ah they'll get over that kids are kids :)

SuZ said...

I'm with shortmama... it's funny.

And I get that damn look alllllll the time. :)

Unknown said...

caden gets in trouble all the time in school for doing a gun with his fingers. They totally dont allow it. We try and get him to stop at home too but its hard..he is a kid and a boy to boot!!