Thursday, May 28, 2009

We have a winner!

And it is me!!!!!!

DiaPaola Mommy was giving away "I'm Hosting as Fast as I can: Zen and the Art of Staying Sane in Hollywood" written by Tom Bergeron.

I am a HUGE fan of Dancing with the Stars fan. Seriously......huge!

Also, I remember Tom while he was on the local TV station here in Boston. Even though I was young, I still remember him.

So yes, before he became big and famous on DWTS, Hollywood Squares and Americas Funniest videos, he was right here with me.....well....in my area!

I am hoping Tom will google himself and see me talking about him! Yes, I want that email that DiPaola Mommy got. Lucky Nugget she is! I think I would fall off my chair and die. She screamed like a 13 year old girl. I want that feeling!

So Tom, if you see this, I love you. I have liked you from your Boston days, 25 years ago! **I hope that is not sounding stalkerish** Remember us little people in Boston and throw me a line!

Thank you DiPaola Mommy for my book. I can't wait to get it! Good summer reading!

Go check out her blog! I truly love her. She has a wonderful sense of humor and is a mom of 4 like me. Her post today will make you bust out laughing!

3 comments:

DiPaola Momma said...

awe geesh.. I heart you too! And you'll LOVE the book. In it you'll also learn that Tom is as loyal as ever to his MASS roots. Be sure to check out the repeats of last night's National Spelling Bee he hosted. You can also find him on Facebook, if you do that sort of thing.

I think the big draw for Tom fans is that he really seems like that guy you know from way back when. He isn't diva-ish like most "stars" just a hard working, mimeing, meditating, devoted dad and hubby. The book and the extras will go out to ya this weekend.

Don't forget to accept your invite to my book club. Tom's book is on the list!

Juanita said...

Congratulations!!

I love your blog, and am now a stalker (I mean follower)!

Come visit when you can, I love company and I'm having a Father's Day Giveaway!!

Have a blessed day!

Rebecca Jo said...

You'll have to "review" the book!

I think that man is so QUICK with his jokes! That's a talent right there!