Monday, September 8, 2008

1st Day of Preschool

Today was Tommy's first day. This is his 4th year in preschool. He has been going since he was 2. Yes, the 4 year plan. Momma needs some time to get stuff done. This is his 2nd year at his current school.

Have you ever seen the scene in Finding Nemo when Nemo is jumping on his Dad's back saying "It's time for school! Wake up, it's time for school!"? Well, this was the request Tommy had. He wanted me to wake him up this way today. It was really cute. So, being the good mom I am, woke him saying that! He had the biggest smile on his face. Priceless.

We took a few pictures before school. I went to upload them so I could send them off to grandparents. I went to bring him to school and grabbed my camera. I got to school and went to take pictures......I forgot the memory card! GRRRRRR! Thankfully my friend took some for me. She will email them later.

Here is my little man before school.
Photobucket
Photobucket