Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally in a bed =(

The last of my 4 kids is now in a toddler bed. It makes me happy, yet sad. You see, Katie will be the last child I have. 4 is plenty for our family, so I try to savor every moment of Katie.

A friend gave us a toddler bed for free (if it's free, it's for me!) Chris put it together last night. I let her play on it this morning to "check it out". Her and Tommy were having fun on it. This afternoon for nap she crawled right in and never looked back. She is now sleeping peacefully in it!

Here she is checking it out. Tommy was trying to sleep under the bed. He brought his pillow and blanket in there!


Pretend to sleep.


Getting ready for nap!


Sound asleep!

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Hey girl! I'll be back to read this post after I go to the post office. Katie looks adorable in her bed!

Just wanted to let you know that you WON my giveaway!!! Email me with your mailing info and i'll send it on it's way. :) CONGRATS!