Thursday, September 18, 2008

Recipe of the Day! Bruschetta Chicken Bake

I made this great dish I saw in the Kraft Food & Family magazine (sign up for it free online!)
It was so easy and cheap! The family loved it. My husband said it was a keeper!

Takes about 10 min to prepare and 30 min to bake.

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Bruschetta-Chicken-Bake-43395.jpg picture by nationr


1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese

HEAT oven to 400°F. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.

LAYER chicken, basil, cheese and stuffing in 3-qt. or 13x9-inch baking dish.

BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy now or cover and refrigerate. To reheat, microwave each serving on HIGH 2 to 3 min.


3 comments:

London said...

Yum! That looks sooo good!

Karla said...

Yummmm....I will be trying this one!

Stacey said...

That looks so good. I think I will have to try that one.