Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas- part 1

Christmas Eve Tommy and Casey went to sprinke magic reindeer food. The lady at the grocery store gave it to them! So nice!
Christmas morning was fun and crazy with 4 kids. This year I think Katie "got it".
She woke up and asked for presents!
Katie was the first one up. She loved her Disney Nursery and shopping cart.

I think her favorite was the Eve (from Wall-E) figure she got.

Tommy loved his Speed Racer helmet and steering wheel!

So did Grampy!

One of the big hits was the "Hungry Hippo" game. I remember having it when I was a kid!
Sam loved her Coach Bag Santa brought!
Casey was not a willing participant of pictures. She said she just woke up....whatever! This is why I have only the game picture of her! She did love her new snowbaord and boots though. Amongst the many other things she got!

3 comments:

SuZ said...

Nice Christmas!! I should really post my Xmas pictures, it's just I'm soooo lazy right now. :)

Anonymous said...

Coool pictures, kiddos look so happy :)

DiPaola Momma said...

Oh we got Eve (eee-vaah) and WalE (waah-leee) too! and the bluray ... I think today was the 6th time I've had to sit through the flim!! I want to know where you met your santa.. COACH bags as a teenager! he rocks! I got a Dolce & Gabana bag but I had to bribe him!