Stolen from my friend Lisa's blog!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real this year! Usually it is fake though. I am sick of the pine needles on my floor though. Back to fake next year!
3. When do you put up the tree? Just after Thanksgiving. We were late this year since we went to Florida.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day after Christmas. I am tired of it by then!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, better with booze!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Not sure. I do remember little TV trays we all got. I loved those.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My in laws
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids. Especially the little ones.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I didn't put it up this year though.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? That would be the infamous stocking stuffer my husband gave me a few years back. We said all we would do was stockings for each other. He put in a blindfold and handcuffs in mine. I was so mad!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as I can!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe **Blushing**
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham
16. Lights on the tree? Yes!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Rudolph
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I go to my mom's 2 towns away.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sure can!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning?Christmas day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Mean shoppers
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have a lot that the kdis made.
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Anything other than handcuffs and a blindfold! =)