Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas- part 2

I will try to finish my Christmas up in this post. I really can't try to drag it out.....
Christmas afternoon we went to my Mom's. She lives about 20 minutes from us.
There were so many kids. I am 1 of 4 siblings. Between us all we have 13 grandkids! Then add wives, husbands, uncles and aunts. My poor mother. What a house full!
The kids had fun opening gifts. Although Katie took forever. She almast seemed scared to open them. She kept saying "I NOT READY YET!" When she did, she had fun!

Teenagers love taking pictures themselves. They wouldn't dare ask the other 20 people around to help take it!
So I tried with Casey
Chris and Katie stayed put by the Spinach Dip. It went fast....now I see why!
Saturday we went to my Dad's. It was all of us again, minus 2 nephews and a add a smaller house.
Here is a shot of the living Room.
Tommy was SUPER, I mean SUPER excited to get this years Hess Truck. My dad has gotten one for him (and one for my husband so they can play together) for the past 4 years.

Katie loves her new baby Auntie gave her. For some strange reason she is afraid of my brother.
He tries so hard to get her to warm up to her, it doesn't work though. She would show my sister the baby, not Uncle Mike. If you notice she is showing my sister, not my brother.
Sami and my dad have a special bond. They have the same birthday. There is something between the 2 of them that no one else has. It is nice. Here they are. It isn't a good picture, but I deleted the good one by accident! UGH!!!!!

OK...I think that is it! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldnt even imagine having a blog with 4 kids, never mind doing it on the holidays! Great post and pics bec.

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures, looks like you had so much fun :)

Karla said...

So cute about the Hess trucks and Sami and your dad!! :)