Monday, December 22, 2008

Dedicated to my mom.....

I have to dedicate this post to my mom. I know she will laugh and remember my troubled Christmas tree.

When I was a child I knocked the tree down twice.......in one year. Yes folks.....I did. I was pretending to be a present. The sad part? I think I was about 10!

My mom, after the 2nd time, had to anchor the tree to the wall. I wonder if she has pictures.

This morning Tommy wanted to show me his new "look". He put a bow on his head. I told him he looked like a present. I went on catching up on emails.

I hear "MOM! Look at me!"

This is what I saw

Yes, I panicked! Thank God the tree stayed up!

9 comments:

Blissful Babe said...

Like mother, like son! Or, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Hey, he comes by it honest, no?

Too funny!

sherman_tracey said...

I want that present!!

Lisa and Curtis said...

LMAO! That is so funny and cute! He must have heard stories from grandma, no? haha

Firefly@www.firefly-shop.org said...

Oh how cute present he is :) I'm sure your mom will love this it will bring some memories :)

Rebecca Jo said...

You know how parents always say "Wait until you have kids of your own"... there you go!

Firefly@www.firefly-shop.org said...

Hey, I have an award for you :)

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Great minds think alike! So cute!

Yaya said...

That's so cute!

Lori said...

too cute :)