Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Vacation in Florida......

I am finally home and getting a chance to post some pictures.

We went to New Smyrna Beach, where my in laws have a home. It was just Tommy, Katie and I. Chris stayed home with Sam and Casey. It was a last minute trip. We decided I would go Thanksgiving night. I purchased my tickets Friday and hopped on a plane Sunday!

Chris took us to the airport. You can see what a Daddy's girl Kate is!


We went to SeaWorld one day. The park was empty. We didn't wait in any lines at all!

Here is Tommy and Katie navigating the way.
The park was decorated for Christmas. It was gorgeous!


Katie didn't want her picture with the tree, just Monkey did!



We saw a neat Polar Express exhibit/movie. You walked through the Artic section that they now called "The North Pole". It was decorated and smelled like Christmas! Santa was even there!
Katie wanted no part of seeing him. Tommy on the other hand, listed off every Transformer he would like.

Me and Shamu



We had dinner with Shamu. It was the highlight of the day. We were so close!




Here is our waiter. I loved him, he carded me then said "Wow, I would never have guessed you were that old!" Hmmm......I think that was a compliment!


We ended the night seeing the best Shamu Christmas show. Man, those people know how to put a show on. It is amazing.
Katie thought it was to loud



Then she fell asleep!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

those pictures told such a nice story :) Ending in the pretty princess sleeping. Wish I was there with you! Hope it helped with Tommy's cough xoxo

Kaycee said...

How fun! The decor was very pretty!!

Who took the pics of you? LOL!

nikkicrumpet said...

I love Sea World...but that tree was AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, so glad you had a wonderful time, kiddos look so happy and the sleeping beauty picture is priceless :)

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Great pictures. I haven't been to SeaWorld in years, but I loved the park.

I found you through SITS.

Rachel said...

I love that ornament tree - it's GORGEOUS! It looks like such a fun trip; glad you're back. :)

Following In My Shoes

Steph said...

Looks like an awesome trip! My family all live in San Antonio so we go to their Sea World when we visit- Cooper loves it!