Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My First Blog Award!


AWWW! My first award! I feel so special! Kelly awarded it to me! So cool! I love the kind words she said about me too on her blog!
"My Crazy Life with 4 Kids Here you’ll find a lot of humor and love mixed in with good ol parenting. This gal cracks me up a lot and I love her pictures."
It means a lot to me! Thanks Kelly!! You ROCK!

Part of accepting the award is:
*displaying the award
*linking back to the person who gave it to you
*paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs
*adding links to those seven blogs
*leaving comments on their blog telling them you gave them an award
*enjoying the award

Here are my favorite Blogs I read often.

Life as a Mom at 21- Kaycee is an adorable young mom. She just gave birth (YESTERDAY!) to her 2nd daughter. She is talented and crafty girl. We own several of her bows! We met as May 06 BBC Mommies.


London's Calling- She is a fun read. I love the names she has for herself, husband and son. Another May 06 Mommy!

Equilibrium- Yes, another May 06 Mommy. Bridgette has a great eye for photography. She really takes the most gorgeous pictures. You will really enjoy reading her blog.

Life is not Final- I just came across this one from SITS. She is a mom of 4 also. I can't wait to read more about her.

Multislacking Mamalicious- Doesn't the name just crack you up? She is hysterical and very cool. She refers to her husband as Daddylicious and kids LM and LLM. You will get a kick out of the cool momma!

Keeper of the Cheerios- Miranda was a young mom, like me. She now is older and has another child. She is funny and has a great blog FULL of info, recipes, reviews and giveaways.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much :) You're so sweet. I realized I have 2 more awards I never even "claimed" on my blog.. I'm so horrible. These kids just keep me running. I promise to post this on my blog.. even if it takes me 2 weeks! lol You're such a sweetheart!

London said...

THanks so much!

Melanie Dickens said...

Thanks for the award. I will get on that as soon as I get through all of these commnets. And I will be back to check out your other posts.