Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

I have been tagged for the VERY FIRST TIME! Thanks Kaycee!

Here are the questions:

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? I have a few. One since we were in 3rd grade. We talk every so often. We don't keep in touch as much as I would like though.

2. What do you value most about your friends? Friendship, trust and knowing how to have a good time. I have many girlfriends and we have a blast together!

3. Are your friends sounding boards? Does that mean, they are good listeners? If so, TOTALLY! They have listened to many of my rantings over the years!

4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends? We love to have Girls Night Out! We just had one Friday night! I **think** I will have some pictures to post on it soon!

Okay, I tag..
Lisa- Welcone to Our World
Karla- Live well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Stephanie- Living with Us

No comments: